Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Should have bought Noveske :facepalm: do they make LPKs?
    Yup, but you have to buy the complete rifle :p

I use Stag LPK, they're a bit better quality and easier to install. all the roll pins are tapered already which makes it a TON easier to install in the lower.

Also are you saying palmetto is cheap?

I didn't say they were cheap. I'm still not quite sure if I'd buy one though. They're very affordable and seem to run pretty well, I'd have no problem recommending one to someone else.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Yup, but you have to buy the complete rifle :p

I use Stag LPK, they're a bit better quality and easier to install. all the roll pins are tapered already which makes it a TON easier to install in the lower.

I didn't say they were cheap. I'm still not quite sure if I'd buy one though.

The only problems I've been having are with the LPK. The upper is great

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The only LPK I would NOT buy is DPMS. Just for the simple fact I've had a few friends that built rifles with them and the springs seem to break. And then things don't quite work right and you have to tear it back apart. And for $5 more you can get a Stag, RRA, or sometimes a little more for a Spikes LPK.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    The only LPK I would NOT buy is DPMS. Just for the simple fact I've had a few friends that built rifles with them and the springs seem to break. And then things don't quite work right and you have to tear it back apart. And for $5 more you can get a Stag, RRA, or sometimes a little more for a Spikes LPK.

Ooops I ordered some replacement parts from DPMS like a buffer retainer. But hey how is that gonna break

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ooops I ordered some replacement parts from DPMS like a buffer retainer. But hey how is that gonna break

Honestly, if it were me I'd send it back and get something different. :dunno:

I just know too many people that have had the little parts break from DPMS. But their complete rifles seem to be built better than their parts kits

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Honestly, if it were me I'd send it back and get something different. :dunno:

I just know too many people that have had the little parts break from DPMS. But their complete rifles seem to be built better than their parts kits

How do you return a $1 part?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Ya im kinda a :n00b: even though I built it I have allot to learn, but my major problem is I just need to stop upgrading the darn thing

Na, you can keep doing that because that's how you learn more. Just take your time and slow down when putting stuff together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom