Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I am doing good ,,how are you today ?

Please Rayne don't encourage him :D

I'm fine, cleaning house today and fixing food for the weekend. I get to see my grandbaby. :rockwoot:

You tipping? :naughty:

:nono:

See see see what i mean , :facepalm: its like feeding the animals while your standing next to a sign that says PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS
    :stickpoke:

OH!!! Did that sign me not to feed this animal????? :dunno:

I know but the cute little furry fella's are so much fun to tease. :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Not to rain on your parade, but have you seen what land prices are doing in the last few months? :spend:

Friend of my husband just spent 1.2 million on 120 acres of farm ground. :faint:

Yeah its definitely crazy!! That's why I'm glad that most of the land we buy/are buying are from old friends and family so we can still get decent prices! :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Not to rain on your parade, but have you seen what land prices are doing in the last few months? :spend:

Friend of my husband just spent 1.2 million on 120 acres of farm ground. :faint:

It'll be several years down the road before I can think about doing anything. The way things are in the world now, its impossible to really plan. Besides, I don't want farm land. Farmland is too easy to turn into housing developments. I want some land full of stuff nobody wants so it will stay un-developed! :D

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    It'll be several years down the road before I can think about doing anything. The way things are in the world now, its impossible to really plan. Besides, I don't want farm land. Farmland is too easy to turn into housing developments. I want some land full of stuff nobody wants so it will stay un-developed! :D

You mean like half of how Detroit is now? :dunno:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Swamps, trees, creekbeds, and such?

Maybe a loud shooting range :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom