• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Evan V8 talked about taking the intro and low light classes that I signed up for you should help me persuade him to sign up.

Yeah your registration kinda put the crunch on him-- now he's gotta get his stuff in line before the class fills up. ;)

I like the on off push button along with the twist to stay on. Plus the dual intensity.

Having the "push = light, release = no light" is great for light control-- especially when you're hitting someone with it. Every time I would strike with my PT2L I couldn't keep from clicking my clicky tailcap, so I never knew if it was on or not.

The dual intensity is nice because a gentle push is low, and pushing all the way is all 200 lumens. Since your natural reaction is going to be jamming down hard, its in the perfect place.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Yeah your registration kinda put the crunch on him-- now he's gotta get his stuff in line before the class fills up. ;)

Having the "push = light, release = no light" is great for light control-- especially when you're hitting someone with it. Every time I would strike with my PT2L I couldn't keep from clicking my clicky tailcap, so I never knew if it was on or not.

The dual intensity is nice because a gentle push is low, and pushing all the way is all 200 lumens. Since your natural reaction is going to be jamming down hard, its in the perfect place.

I was thinking the same thing and the low light is still brighter than a mini mag light.

Hope V8 signs up that would make both classes a lot of fun I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom