• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was posting and some one was deleting everything. My posts werent one liners and I was contributing. Finally broke down and donated and was left alone.:rockwoot:

Just a second here. Not trying to start any controversy but there are some that will read your above post and make a gross assumption that something hinky was going on and that we're "in it just for the SS money. . . "

To be clear, here are all of your posts that now reside in the Trash (7 total).

I blame TWITTY!!!

I will find out and let you know.

Thanks for all the good info. I look forward to getting out there with the kids.

She has always creeped me out!

You can go wrong with bacon!

Glad everyone is ok.

That is funny. I dont care who you are!

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    Just a second here. Not trying to start any controversy but there are some that will read your above post and make a gross assumption that something hinky was going on and that we're "in it just for the SS money. . . "

LOL busted but was not trying anything funny. Just wanted to be able to use for sale section and others lol. And some of those are taken out of context!:D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:shady:

:mods:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    LOL busted but was not trying anything funny. Just wanted to be able to use for sale section and others lol. And some of those are taken out of context!:D

See the thing is, we (Mods) work very hard to keep INGO running and nice for everyone. We deal with A LOT of tinfoil, assumptions, and incorrect gossip as it is.

When you make a statement like yours, you infer that we (Mods) did something outside the bounds of the rules, and then "left you alone" once you had paid us money-- thereby making us sound like whores, if you will.

However, when I looked back at your posting history it turns out it was a clear case of "user under 50 posts posting 1-liners". Once you became a Site Supporter you are automatically bumped to 50 posts, so you no longer have to abide by the "quality post" rule.

We played by the rules and yet you attempted (maybe innocently) to make us look bad publicly. Not cool.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    See the thing is, we (Mods) work very hard to keep INGO running and nice for everyone. We deal with A LOT of tinfoil, assumptions, and incorrect gossip as it is.

When you make a statement like yours, you infer that we (Mods) did something outside the bounds of the rules, and then "left you alone" once you had paid us money-- thereby making us sound like whores, if you will.

However, when I looked back at your posting history it turns out it was a clear case of "user under 50 posts posting 1-liners". Once you became a Site Supporter you are automatically bumped to 50 posts, so you no longer have to abide by the "quality post" rule.

We played by the rules and yet you attempted (maybe innocently) to make us look bad publicly. Not cool.
    Was not meant to make anyone look bad. I was under the impression that things in this thread were not taken serious. I was not making INGO out the be "whores". I was glad to support the forum. I have found a wealth of information on here. Sorry if joking around about some ones thread about quitting was mistaken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom