Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    for all those out there make sure your discharge container has a lid. the sand was everywhere. I couldn't find the bullet though.:dunno: it was a federal Hydroshock.

:+1:

how many people actually have a discharge container though? I sure don't. Good for you for having one.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    hey rayne did you see the new avatar I am working on for ST Patrick's day?

Yes, I did... like the shoes, not the hat so much.

Doing good. I'm supposed to be working on a paper, but I'm messing around on here instead.:dunno:

Get to work youngin...no slacking off just cause your a senior. :nono:

I am still trying to get her to shoot a gun for the first time.:dunno:

Maybe see if she's up for the ladies training with HandK.:dunno:

Trying. Right now I am working the quilting/shooting angle with and using Rayne. But to no avail.

^^^ This was what I was thinking. HandK training, let her hang out with me and see that women can carry and not be gun nuts... we can still like quilting. :D Then again, letting her hang out with me could be dangerous in it's self. ;)

:+1:

how many people actually have a discharge container though? I sure don't. Good for you for having one.

Youngin, you deserve a pie... Though you did have a ND, it was done in a safe manor. That sentence seems so mixed up...how can ND be in a safe manor...the way Westside did it. :yesway:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Youngin, you deserve a pie... Though you did have a ND, it was done in a safe manor. That sentence seems so mixed up...how can ND be in a safe manor...the way Westside did it. :yesway:

Yep, always point the muzzle in a safe direction. And he sure did that one.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    You just don't like what you are writing about. My son had the same problem with reading until he found an author he really liked.
    :orly:

Maybe it'll come to me one day, but I haven't found anything enjoyable about writing, no matter what the topic is.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :orly:

Maybe it'll come to me one day, but I haven't found anything enjoyable about writing, no matter what the topic is.

What are you passionate about? Guns, 2nd Ammendment rights, your jeep there for a while, AR builds, girls... those are just a few things I can think of that you seem passionate about and I don't know you that well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom