Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    It's strep. Now I'm a bad mom because I held off so long getting him in. That's me saying that. Oh well. Another day off school.

He'll get better soon and then it'll go away for good. It's not like you waited a few days when he had a broken bone. Sore Throats and fevers are so common its hard to tell.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :+1:

and as punishment you must give each Pdub one box of ammo of their choosing.:D

no ;)

I am beating myself up because I knew it was and I didn't dig my feet in hard enough to make sure he didn't over do it.

Well he's home, first dose of antibiotics in and resting. In the morning I will go to the school and get his homework and it will be school at home.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    That's probably a good idea. It would be more expensive than paint, but then again you wouldn't have to deal with wet paint.

the problem with paint though, is it might not be dry when I pack up the tree. and these will go on faster and won't splatter as much as paint does. Paint sort of just chips away really easy when it gets shot. I think I'm gonna give these a try and see how they hold up.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    the problem with paint though, is it might not be dry when I pack up the tree. and these will go on faster and won't splatter as much as paint does. Paint sort of just chips away really easy when it gets shot. I think I'm gonna give these a try and see how they hold up.

I think it will work. Good idea!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom