• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    Sorry to hear your still sick! maybe it's time for a trip to the Dr. :dunno:

You're probably right, but I _hate_ doctors..

Not feeling any better? What does this make, day 3?

Day 4 since my symptoms started. Had hoped to be better for work tomorrow, but I don't think that'll happen.

Now I'm just hoping that I'm better before Friday... We're taking a weekend trip to Chicago.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Are you going to be shooting your LMT again soon? If so, feel free to keep the BC for a while-- its not like I need it right now. :D

And here's a teaser just for the PWs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONeDll_CijM

Too much fun!! there was snow on the ground Westside couldn't have shot there! and Lovemachine couldn't have drove there!! :laugh:

Thanks for sharing that Evan!! looks like you guys had a good time! :rockwoot:

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    What's up fellas? Have fun last night? I wish I could have made it. Wife made me go hang out with her friends last night. Got home from teh bar at 3 and I sat down to scan the forums before bed. Went in there 15 minutes later and she was passed out on the floor. I cleaned up here mess and left her there. Bah, what a night.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What's up fellas? Have fun last night? I wish I could have made it. Wife made me go hang out with her friends last night. Got home from teh bar at 3 and I sat down to scan the forums before bed. Went in there 15 minutes later and she was passed out on the floor. I cleaned up here mess and left her there. Bah, what a night.

Just remember it's not a party till someone spews chuncks!! :D

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah me too! thats why I never drank! I tried it once when I was a kid didn't like the taste of it!! Diet Coke is much better!! and no hangover! :D

One of the first concerts I ever went to, I believe it was Foreigner at the old Market Square Arena in Indy, my date got really wasted and I spent the whole concert out in the concourse holding her hair while she puked into trash cans. After that I never could understand how with some people getting wasted equaled a good time.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Probably the 25th of this month. If that's ok, I'll get it back to you after that. :yesway:

In case it comes up, don't put a suppressor over it. Its recommended to only use flat washers if you do (I think we ended up using your crush washer) and apply some rockset to the threads. I don't know if you were intending to, but just a heads up.

e58cdf52.jpg

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    How do you like the AFG Evan? I have been pondering which grip to get for my AR. If i should get the afg or a vertical. What do you think?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom