Way Up North!!
    smiley-hiding-hole1.gif

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah, it stinks that he is still having problems with that. Any ideal what to do next???

He's done messing with it... as long as it doesn't give him any pain he's going to live with it, but they do want to keep monitoring him since he's an unusual case at the hand center. If it continues to get infected or give him pain, he'll have it amputated. It has really been hard trying to work one handed or limited use of that hand this last year.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    He's done messing with it... as long as it doesn't give him any pain he's going to live with it, but they do want to keep monitoring him since he's an unusual case at the hand center. If it continues to get infected or give him pain, he'll have it amputated. It has really been hard trying to work one handed or limited use of that hand this last year.

Sorry to hear that it's still giving him trouble! I'll keep you guys in our prayers!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

That's a real bummer Rayne. If he had known it was going to turn out like this, you may have done things differently.

Doing well Gary. Doing Algbra homework :noway: I am three classes away from getting a business degree through IU East/Ivy Tech.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Here's hoping things improve!! Most people (including myself) really have no idea how complex a hand really is. Most of us just take them for granted.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    After a couple weeks of fighting and cussing at this thing, I might actually be about to get my daughter's computer working again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom