Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I really need to get into reloading. Been buying 10 boxes of 5.56 a week for the past month or so, but something tells me that when warm weather hits it will quickly be gone.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    You load the ammo, I'll make the brownies ;)
    im waiting :D
    I really need to get into reloading. Been buying 10 boxes of 5.56 a week for the past month or so, but something tells me that when warm weather hits it will quickly be gone.
    honestly, for 223 I dont think you'd save much at all after you factor in the time it takes :dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    im waiting :D

honestly, for 223 I dont think you'd save much at all after you factor in the time it takes :dunno:

Why, because 5.56 is the cheapest centerfire round? I have wondered about that. You have been doing it for awhile, how many rounds could you load in an hour?

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Why, because 5.56 is the cheapest centerfire round? I have wondered about that. You have been doing it for awhile, how many rounds could you load in an hour?

Depends on the press and how you're loading. I load my .300 Win Mag one round at a time and I measure each and every powder charge for consistency.

When I load pistols, I just pull the lever on my Dillon RL550B and let the powder bar do its job. I can crank out pry close to 400 an hour if I really get going and everything goes perfectly.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I just figured you would know some VBscript or something

VB :noway:

I could write it, but its just not something I do everyday. I'm not sure what libraries are available in the shell. But, I could definitely write some if I sat down and researched the objects/methods I had available. It would just take a little while.

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    VB :noway:

I could write it, but its just not something I do everyday. I'm not sure what libraries are available in the shell. But, I could definitely write some if I sat down and researched the objects/methods I had available. It would just take a little while.

I know what you mean

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom