• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I really want to take the intro to FOF this summer.

I would encourage you to. Intro is a great class that will get you up to speed, but I would also recommend taking the second day of scenario training. Not doing both would make Intro feel incomplete.

Putting what I've learned on the "range" all these years to the test is freakin' awesome. I did well in some areas and completely bombed in others. Pulling the trigger on another living and breathing human being is very odd.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Went to the Outdoor Sports, Boat & Travel Show. The Deer & Turkey Expo was so crowded that you could barely walk through it.

Also, why do people always stop to talk to other people in doorways? The chokepoint of any traffic flow and that's where people seem to stop & talk. Drives me nuts.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I would encourage you to. Intro is a great class that will get you up to speed, but I would also recommend taking the second day of scenario training. Not doing both would make Intro feel incomplete.

Putting what I've learned on the "range" all these years to the test is freakin' awesome. I did well in some areas and completely bombed in others. Pulling the trigger on another living and breathing human being is very odd.

I find all that very easy to believe. I want to take both hope I can make time in my schedule and my budget to take them both.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Howdy! :wavey:

I had a good time with the parents at the National Farm Machinery show in Louisville today. I saw a lot of new and different equipment, tools, and supplies. Along with the new model of New Holland tractor dad wants to get in the next year or two. Its a T7.270 New Holland. If I can get more involved in the operation, he is going to put me on the lease and I will help pay some for it as well. Since I will be the one who will likely use it most in the future. :)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well Supr. I just hope it keeps up and gets faster. I'm sure you would love to be eating real food again!

Thanks HFB! Yeah, pain-wise I seem to be getting better by the hour. I'm a little surprised that despite the fact that I haven't had any solid food in over 48 hours I'm not really feeling hungry. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom