• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    finally home. here is how my day went woke up got kurt off to work. Then got the kids off to school, worked out, showered, went to TSG, got home with 5 mins to spare, grabbed the mail and put the trash can up. Kids got home jumped in van and went to Kroger. Saved $20 bucks on a bunch of stuff. and now i'm home with dinner in the oven. Sheww i'm tired! I'm not use to going anywhere anymore. LOL

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    finally home. here is how my day went woke up got kurt off to work. Then got the kids off to school, worked out, showered, went to TSG, got home with 5 mins to spare, grabbed the mail and put the trash can up. Kids got home jumped in van and went to Kroger. Saved $20 bucks on a bunch of stuff. and now i'm home with dinner in the oven. Sheww i'm tired! I'm not use to going anywhere anymore. LOL

:runaway:

glad your home hope your able to relax this evening.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

:laugh:
    Glad ya made it home safe and sound ;)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Sorry, that sucks.

Yep, my sister-in-law thinks she should get a copy of my trust since I added her to it and that's not gonna happen. Just drives me nuts. I just need her to sign that stupid piece of paper. :xmad:

I mean, its already gonna take a week or two to get over here from Japan. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom