file.php

Now THAT one I can do!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Speaking of which. I'm looking for a folder to carry like HP does. Got any suggestions DaKruiser?

I'm a fan of kershaw and their Zero Tolerance brand, HP has a ZT0350. It's assisted opening if that interests you. Spyderco makes a very nice knife also, my best suggestion would be to see Brad from Brads Knives at a show and handle a bunch of different ones.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    No that one is too big. A lil one to carry next to the girls. ;)

How long a blade do you have on yours. I've been looking at a kershaw and spydco too. The spydco insterestes me because it doesn't have the thumb studs. Boss has a kershaw with assit open and I guess I'd get used to it but I never feel like I have a good grip on the knife when I open it.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    How long a blade do you have on yours. I've been looking at a kershaw and spydco too. The spydco insterestes me because it doesn't have the thumb studs. Boss has a kershaw with assit open and I guess I'd get used to it but I never feel like I have a good grip on the knife when I open it.

I know you're asking HP, but I have a "few" spyderco knives. Anywhere from small to a good size and I really like them. I've bought a few as gifts too. In my opinion they're the best bang for the buck with the quality of blade and steel you get.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Are you sure that's not the one you have? :dunno:

HP talkin about the one she keeps in her boobie pocket!:lmfao:

It's a small buck frame lock.

I would look at a kershaw chive.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy

Sorry, I'm slow. :):

The blade is bout 2 1/2"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom