• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    honestly guys there is so much that needs done my brain doesn't stop. seems every minute that goes by I think of something else, someone else, yadda yadda. Plus trying to keep a normal life at home. Alarm Company wants reports, insurance company wants reports, make arrangements for shipments, hold mail. Ship things out that were dropped off last week, which I still haven't done. Sit in the car for approx. 12 hours of the last 24 outside the shop. remove all firearms, computers and cash from the shop yesterday. Talk with contractor, talk with police, talk with landlord, talk with customers.
    On a bright note we made a 2K sale today without power, phones etc. He called Tony and we told him bring cash and we'd get it done. There is a bright side.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    honestly guys there is so much that needs done my brain doesn't stop. seems every minute that goes by I think of something else, someone else, yadda yadda. Plus trying to keep a normal life at home. Alarm Company wants reports, insurance company wants reports, make arrangements for shipments, hold mail. Ship things out that were dropped off last week, which I still haven't done. Sit in the car for approx. 12 hours of the last 24 outside the shop. remove all firearms, computers and cash from the shop yesterday. Talk with contractor, talk with police, talk with landlord, talk with customers.
    On a bright note we made a 2K sale today without power, phones etc. He called Tony and we told him bring cash and we'd get it done. There is a bright side.

:rockwoot:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

:wow: MrsG. My brain wouldn't shut down either. You definately got your hands full. More than what I thought. Didn't know you were going to have to move everything out of the shop

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Glad that there is a silver lining anyway! and I hope it eases up on ya soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! and I meen that! I can be down there in about four hours! and am use to sitting in my truck for hours!! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :wow: MrsG. My brain wouldn't shut down either. You definately got your hands full. More than what I thought. Didn't know you were going to have to move everything out of the shop
    not everything, just firearms, computers and money. The expensive dangerous things. Then I had to find a secure off site location. I think we did well that.
    Glad that there is a silver lining anyway! and I hope it eases up on ya soon! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! and I meen that! I can be down there in about four hours! and am use to sitting in my truck for hours!! :D
    I really do appreciate that. Last night was just so they could button up the last of the secure measures to block the back entrance. We didn't feel comfortable with plywood and a motion detector between our accessories and the bad guys. It is as secure as we can make it. Actually more so now because there is no floor in the back room. That first step is a hell of a step :rockwoot: straight to the basement!!! Block layer should be there tomorrow and start getting the wall back up. I was told the insurance adjuster didn't have time to show until tomorrow, not sure what the landlord told him but he was there at 4pm yesterday. That wasted a whole day of day light because nothing could be done construction wise until he was there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You need me to come sit outside the shop for a few hours tomorrow evening Mrs.G?

it's all good now. Even the contractor can't get into the store without a key, meaning me. the measures are done that blocked the open doorway from the offices to the back room. Back wall has plywood up and no floor. Alarm is armed and alarm company is aware of measures we have taken and what has happened.

MrsGBuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Awe, I went to get ice cream to help my throat and came back to max rep. Thanks guys :) put a huge smile on my face. Yall are great. How is everyones evening going?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom