OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    What press do you have?

ANd this would mean I have to get into reloading. :runaway: I don't think I would be married much longer if I could afford to shoot that much.

Dillon RL550B, you'd need a press conversion kit in order to get the shell plate.

I have dies for 9mm, .45 ACP, and .300 Win Mag

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Dillon RL550B, you'd need a press conversion kit in order to get the shell plate.

I have dies for 9mm, .45 ACP, and .300 Win Mag

didn't see a set of .25 auto dies on the Dillon website. I did find a set of RCBS dies are the threads the same as the Dillon?

And I just might have to get a powder and bullet list from you and come over and learn to reload 9mm and .45 ACP those are the two calibers calibers I am trying to limit my handguns too. (outside of the good old .22 rimfire)

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    didn't see a set of .25 auto dies on the Dillon website. I did find a set of RCBS dies are the threads the same as the Dillon?

And I just might have to get a powder and bullet list from you and come over and learn to reload 9mm and .45 ACP those are the two calibers calibers I am trying to limit my handguns too. (outside of the good old .22 rimfire)

You want Carbide dies if at all possible.

A good powder for handguns that I always use is Hodgdon Titegroup. I haven't loaded pistols for a while, but the dies are still set up in their own toolhead. But yeah, if you want to load some weekend just let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom