Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Why would you think that? It takes a lot to get me worked up and I don't think there is anyone on here that could actually do that.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Why would you think that? It takes a lot to get me worked up and I don't think there is anyone on here that could actually do that.

tumblr_lax22lUyfx1qahd69o1_500.gif

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thank you everyone for the support and the IM's. We were fortunate to the fact we secure all firearms at night so that they had no access to them.
    The vehicles, one in the building and the one they drove away in, were stolen from a car lot in the 3100 block of Lafayette Rd.. They found the get away car dumped a few blocks from the shop.
    We have secured the shop and moved the firearms to another location. I am now waiting on the boy to get home and then back to the shop to finish up anything that needs done there.
    I appreciate the offers of help. As of now it looks like everything is going to be covered but when it is time to move back in we may need some help and I will come a calling. We will probably be closed a couple of weeks at least.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    thank you everyone for the support and the IM's. We were fortunate to the fact we secure all firearms at night so that they had no access to them.
    The vehicles, one in the building and the one they drove away in, were stolen from a car lot in the 3100 block of Lafayette Rd.. They found the get away car dumped a few blocks from the shop.
    We have secured the shop and moved the firearms to another location. I am now waiting on the boy to get home and then back to the shop to finish up anything that needs done there.
    I appreciate the offers of help. As of now it looks like everything is going to be covered but when it is time to move back in we may need some help and I will come a calling. We will probably be closed a couple of weeks at least.

Glad it wasn't worse, give us a call if/when you need help moving stuff back in.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

:eek:

Hope everything works out Mrs. G!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom