• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    To day is my last day smoking! I went and got the patches and some nicotine gum, I will put the patch on tonight before I go to bed so I won't have the cravings when I wake up! I have slowed down to 8 to ten a day, so it should be easier to stop!! :D

Good deal! And thats what were thinking too, that if we cut down that it won't be so bad. We both have tried to quit a few times, my longest was 2 months, but this time I have it in my mind that I'm not gonna TRY to quit but I'AM gonna quit! Good luck to you and I will pray that it goes easy for you!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Good deal! And thats what were thinking too, that if we cut down that it won't be so bad. We both have tried to quit a few times, my longest was 2 months, but this time I have it in my mind that I'm not gonna TRY to quit but I'AM gonna quit! Good luck to you and I will pray that it goes easy for you!

Thank you Shell, and the same for you guys, My paryers will be with you two!! This time is for good!!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Last vehicle I traded in I got a call from the dealership,the guy said "we found an excessive amount of ammunition and was wondering if you want it back..we are not sure how to dispose of it" I went down there and he had 4-5 shotgun shells and a hand full of .22lr....wow that was an excessive amount?:rolleyes::laugh:

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Oh crap!....Shaun of the Dead, just come on Comedy Central. I have a bunch of stuff that I wanted to get done today and now I'm not gonna be able to peel myself away from the t.v. Oh well I guess I'll get off here and watch some
    of it. :): You all have a good day!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh crap!....Shaun of the Dead, just come on Comedy Central. I have a bunch of stuff that I wanted to get done today and now I'm not gonna be able to peel myself away from the t.v. Oh well I guess I'll get off here and watch some

:laugh: I literally just seen it on as I read this post.:laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

:laugh: I literally just seen it on as I read this post.:laugh:

If 3 of us are all watching the same thing at the same time, does it qualify as an INGO event? :draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom