Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Old people are no fun:): As far as dating people you work with....Don't do it! I have a new job around a LOT of women but would never attempt to date someone I work with. If it doesn't work out then you have an awkward work place from then on.

Sounds about right.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Old people are no fun:): As far as dating people you work with....Don't do it! I have a new job around a LOT of women but would never attempt to date someone I work with. If it doesn't work out then you have an awkward work place from then on.
    Its not that bad, I work with 3 girls ive slept with.....it was four a up until a few months ago

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

I CAN'T date anyone I work with. I'm a manager. Can't date anyone in the store and the stores don't usually interact much lol. That and I'm already getting to be older then the average associate for our district (18-22 usually. school kids)

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I CAN'T date anyone I work with. I'm a manager. Can't date anyone in the store and the stores don't usually interact much lol. That and I'm already getting to be older then the average associate for our district (18-22 usually. school kids)
    that didn't stop my wife!........i mean, when i was her employee that is. it was kind of awkward for the first couple of shifts though.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Dont mind me, I just aced an medical terminology midterm and didnt study at all. Im a little high on my awesomness now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom