Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Dang I'd love to. Not sure I could fit it in my schedule though :(

I work tonight, need to work on the car tomorrow sometime, and then league bowl in the evening. And need a nap in there somewhere. :):

Soooo... sounds like you wouldn't MIND shooting bowling pins... but I wouldn't say you'd LOVE to.

Because people make thing happen for love.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Soooo... sounds like you wouldn't MIND shooting bowling pins... but I wouldn't say you'd LOVE to.

Because people make thing happen for love.

I'd also love for my buddy's dad to not use their utility tractor and loader to push my car out of the barn/shop into the snow and roll it over :):

Soo in other words, I can't skip that. I may be able to do that after bowling though. When were you planning on shooting? I really do need some practice.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I'd also love for my buddy's dad to not use their utility tractor and loader to push my car out of the barn/shop into the snow and roll it over :):

See, you DO make sure to be there for things you love. Get your verbs right.

Anyway. Bowling pins shoot is at 1PM on Saturday. It's a organized thing, not just me going out to shoot around.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    See, you DO make sure to be there for things you love. Get your verbs right.

Anyway. Bowling pins shoot is at 1PM on Saturday. It's a organized thing, not just me going out to shoot around.

Oh ok, one of those bowling pin shoots. I've been wanting to get to one for a while, but generally find out about them too late. I will see what I can do. I have my doubts I'll be able to wake up in time to make it down though. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom