• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    On the topic of wimmenz. I get a new job and haven't even got a paycheck yet and she's acting like I'm a freakin millionaire. Buy me this, buy me that.:noway:

Thats the way it goes...if she is like that now than I would suggest not getting married to her. it'll only get worse..then 10 years from now you'll be broke..she will have the house and car she made you buy and you'll be living in some rat hole 1 room apartment,eating raman an ritz crackers...addicted to pain meds and wild turkey. while she is living in the house you bought and driving the car you bought while she is wrapping some other sucker around her finger. womenz are evil.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Thats the way it goes...if she is like that now than I would suggest not getting married to her. it'll only get worse..then 10 years from now you'll be broke..she will have the house and car she made you buy and you'll be living in some rat hole 1 room apartment,eating raman an ritz crackers...addicted to pain meds and wild turkey. while she is living in the house you bought and driving the car you bought while she is wrapping some other sucker around her finger. womenz are evil.

It seems as though you speak from experience!:D

Yea, this isn't gonna last long. I don't put up with that BS. If you want something buy it yourself. Why the hell do you think I got a job?

>mini rant off<

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It seems as though you speak from experience!:D

Yea, this isn't gonna last long. I don't put up with that BS. If you want something buy it yourself. Why the hell do you think I got a job?

>mini rant off<

Nah..not really.
    Ive been married for 10 years{this April} my wife doesnt really ask for much. she can be a beotch at times but thats expected.:dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Perfect timing! This song just came on my Slacker radio station.:laugh:

NSFW-language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY]YouTube - Kanye West - Gold Digger ft. Jamie Foxx[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom