• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Pimped out Winchester 1200/speed pump..no crappy cheap parts used in the build{speed feed,choate,mesa} and a Romanian AK with AR style collapsible/folding stock:dunno:
    If I was to sell the shotgun Id ask $550{which is what I have in parts alone}..and if I was to sell the AK I'd ask $450 with 3 mags. Id probably even trade for a lower end AR.:D

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Pimped out Winchester 1200/speed pump..no crappy cheap parts used in the build{speed feed,choate,mesa} and a Romanian AK with AR style collapsible/folding stock:dunno:
    If I was to sell the shotgun Id ask $550{which is what I have in parts alone}..and if I was to sell the AK I'd ask $450 with 3 mags. Id probably even trade for a lower end AR.:D

Well...ya know that AK would go fast on here...add another $100-$150 to the money and you can have an AR:)

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois

I just ordered a LMT lower for $347 shipped to my FFL

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    its still morning, and I'm still not a morning person. :coffee:

I'm usually not either but, I was off last night and it was the start of my three day weekend.... This is a truly great morning!!!!

Before these days off, I was putting in from about 8pm till noon, then having to go back from about 3p-5p just to chase paper..... was like that since Thursday.....

Now, :rockwoot: DAYS OFF :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well...ya know that AK would go fast on here...add another $100-$150 to the money and you can have an AR:)

If it wasn't such a hassle to sell on here I'd make an ad...sell both and buy the AR Jclark has for sale...{not 100% sure he even still has it though}
    I honestly wouldnt feel comfortable selling that AK to anyone until I fired it a couple hundred times. the guy I got it from said it was brand new and he had some feeding issues with it..the bolt wouldn't close all the way every now and then. I have had it for several months and have only took it out once..fired two mags out of it{60 rounds} and didnt have a single issue. but Id still like to shoot the crap out of it just to see if I could duplicate the porblem he said he had....could of also been the mag or ammo he was using..who knows.:dunno:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Congrats on the LMT Lower :rockwoot:

You should probably get a matching LMT upper :popcorn:

I did :ar15:That cost me a little more but, can't wait to get them both and introduce them to each other
    headbang.gif

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just ordered a LMT lower for $347 shipped to my FFL

Local shop here has a stag lower for $325 and a RRA 16" upper for $350..but I just spent $1,300 on a shotgun..my gun fund is spent for awhile. Id like to have a full size AR {20" I guess?:dunno:}

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If it wasn't such a hassle to sell on here I'd make an ad...sell both and buy the AR Jclark has for sale...{not 100% sure he even still has it though}
    I honestly wouldnt feel comfortable selling that AK to anyone until I fired it a couple hundred times. the guy I got it from said it was brand new and he had some feeding issues with it..the bolt wouldn't close all the way every now and then. I have had it for several months and have only took it out once..fired two mags out of it{60 rounds} and didnt have a single issue. but Id still like to shoot the crap out of it just to see if I could duplicate the porblem he said he had....could of also been the mag or ammo he was using..who knows.:dunno:

I was just reading a Century review on AIMsurplus last night and a guy had the same problem I believe.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Local shop here has a stag lower for $325 and a RRA 16" upper for $350..but I just spent $1,300 on a shotgun..my gun fund is spent for awhile. Id like to have a full size AR {20" I guess?:dunno:}

That's not too bad at all..... I'd sell the AK and keep the shotgun then.... I hate getting rid of stuff for way less than I just spent on getting it the way I want it....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom