Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I like how you didn't talk about it by mentioning you weren't talking about it

:popcorn:

Crap!! your on to me!!
    handk.gif

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hi Shell, how's Jim today?[/QUOTE]

Hi! He is doing good, he is going to quit smoking so he had the Dr. give him a prescription for something to help with that. I'm gonna wait for him to quit and than do so myself.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Hi Shell, how's Jim today?

Hi! He is doing good, he is going to quit smoking so he had the Dr. give him a prescription for something to help with that. I'm gonna wait for him to quit and than do so myself.[/quote]

Good Luck to both of you

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hi Shell, how's Jim today?

Hi! He is doing good, he is going to quit smoking so he had the Dr. give him a prescription for something to help with that. I'm gonna wait for him to quit and than do so myself.[/quote]

I think I am going to try the patches, when I had my knee replaced the Dr had the nurse give me one for the two days I was there, and I did not have any craving or feeling like I wanted to choke some one out!! :D

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Hi! He is doing good, he is going to quit smoking so he had the Dr. give him a prescription for something to help with that. I'm gonna wait for him to quit and than do so myself.

Good Luck to both of you[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Gonna need it, been smoking for 25 years and I'm not really that old.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana

I think I am going to try the patches, when I had my knee replaced the Dr had the nurse give me one for the two days I was there, and I did not have any craving or feeling like I wanted to choke some one out!! :D[/QUOTE]

Jim has quit before using patches, but this time he went with the Zyban so he wont be such an ass. :):......I was thinking of saying something when he said that but I just kept my mouth shut :):

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I think I am going to try the patches, when I had my knee replaced the Dr had the nurse give me one for the two days I was there, and I did not have any craving or feeling like I wanted to choke some one out!! :D

Jim has quit before using patches, but this time he went with the Zyban so he wont be such an ass. :):......I was thinking of saying something when he said that but I just kept my mouth shut :):[/QUOTE]

Jims an ass:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom