• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Howdy guys and gal, I won't be here long, gotta get some sleep soon. We work mandatory overtime tonight. We were already almost a full day's worth of picking downloads behind and the picking system went down on us last night for 2 hours. If something doesn't get better soon, we're gonna be seeing mandatory Sat's till after spring.

Do you mind getting the OT because of the extra pay?

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana

It doesn't county cuz you're on that silly post per page thingie that the rest of us don't use therefore I'm going to make an extremely long sentence that will go on and on and on and on and will basically say nothing but I'm really good at that. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It doesn't county cuz you're on that silly post per page thingie that the rest of us don't use therefore I'm going to make an extremely long sentence that will go on and on and on and on and will basically say nothing but I'm really good at that. :D

10 pre page is how I roll! I never agread with the other rule!!!! Just another mind implant that the establishment is trying to controll us with!!

10 per page is how I roll!! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf-fG150yM4]YouTube - White and Nerdy[/ame]

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Do you mind getting the OT because of the extra pay?

No, I like that part. But I also volunteer for 4 out of 5 days through the week to work over 2 hours extra each day. So by the weekend I'm worn out anyways, and its the only time I have to get things done like work on my car. That's why it sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom