• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I used to HATE Nascar. LIke Literally hate it.

I made fun of it all the time, and said "Turning left all day is gay"

My brother took me to a race and I nearly got into about 6 or 7 fights making fun of nascar and it's fans before the race started. Then the race started.

Watching it on TV doesn't do it justice. It's actually really amazing to watch. And once you start paying attention, and learning the strategy involved, it's really exciting. Nascar is almost like chess at 200mph.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

My brother took me to a race and I nearly got into about 6 or 7 fights making fun of nascar and it's fans before the race started. Then the race started.

Watching it on TV doesn't do it justice. It's actually really amazing to watch. And once you start paying attention, and learning the strategy involved, it's really exciting. Nascar is almost like chess at 200mph.

I used to hate racing, thought it was boring. Then I went to the Indy 500. It is much different when you can feel the power.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I won't deny that there is certainly more to it than just "turning left". I guess I'd rather drive something myself than watch somebody else do it. When it comes to cars, if I can't drive it on the street I have a hard time getting interested. That might all change if I ever drove an actual stock car though! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I can't watch racing on TV...I absolutely hate it! and the only racing I can stand to watch live{as it actually sitting in the stands} is drag racing. and I use to race dirt track {pro four and super street} and I worked for a company that built race car parts. I tried to like it...just couldnt get into it.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I used to run autocross. That was fun.

I can't watch drag racing because it's so much start and stop.

My FAVORITE racing is WRC rally racing, but that's because those guys are nuts.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I can't watch racing on TV...I absolutely hate it! and the only racing I can stand to watch live{as it actually sitting in the stands} is drag racing. and I use to race dirt track {pro four and super street} and I worked for a company that built race car parts. I tried to like it...just couldnt get into it.

They have Nascar on the radio, I meen really!!! listen to racing!! :dunno: :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Me too! Oh wait, i seem to be a little shy on posts....or my math sucks. I'd go with the latter...:thumbsup:

You'll get there. :yesway: But don't be surprised if the posts you have in this thread end up getting deleted. This thread is always a lot of fun but posts in here are usually not allowed to count towards your first 50 because of the classifieds rules. I'm no mod. Just letting you know. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom