• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Hmmm? The slight extra height of the 10 rounders isn't going to be problem is it? I could see why you would like them in the front 2 slots. Open top pouch?

Yeah open top vertical mag pouch... It's not bad with 4 8's but, the little extra height of the 10's would let me get a more positive grip on the mags.

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    Yeah open top vertical mag pouch... It's not bad with 4 8's but, the little extra height of the 10's would let me get a more positive grip on the mags.

Yeah, that was my thought. Too bad he broke one of your new mags already.

Ever think about a slightly bigger basepad on the 8 rounders?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'm still getting error messages.

I went outside to smoke and my sister in law was........still........talking......

ya, I'm related to someone like that.....everytime you hear them talk, it makes you think of bad things....just saying.

****ing Kara's Mom's fiance'(her Father passed away shortly after we met) is like that.

I've put up with his douchebag, bull****, trying-to-make-people-laugh babble for about 6 years.

Several months ago I finally told him, "**** man, sometimes it's OK to not talk or try to make people laugh" and I walked away. Now he leaves me the hell alone. It's beautiful.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Yeah, that was my thought. Too bad he broke one of your new mags already.

Ever think about a slightly bigger basepad on the 8 rounders?

The stock base pad on the ETM's is the biggest that will fit in my magwell and I'm afraid if I go any smaller, I may have an issue properly seating the mag in a stressful situation.

Yeah, I think about stuff waaaaaaaaay too much but would rather over think and over train than the other way around...

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    ya, I'm related to someone like that.....everytime you hear them talk, it makes you think of bad things....just saying.
    I hear ya.
    Let's say it takes 7 words to make a point.
    She would use 40,000 words to make the same point.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I usually have to take mine to the garage.... As soon as I come in the house, the wife expects me to check them at the door...

Fireaxes

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2010
    Wabash County
    The stock base pad on the ETM's is the biggest that will fit in my magwell and I'm afraid if I go any smaller, I may have an issue properly seating the mag in a stressful situation.

Yeah, I think about stuff waaaaaaaaay too much but would rather over think and over train than the other way around...

Things might save your life one day. It's good to work all that stuff out beforehand. I was just seeing what your thought process was. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom