Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    ok, I'll spill....but read it, then laugh..and The Notebook is TERRIBLE...there, a girl said it.

I think Twilight would be an interesting one to have a guy watch. NO, I don't root for either Team Jacob or Team Edward, wouldn't do either one of them ;). WHAT I took away from it was you should fall in love with a person not BECAUSE of what they are (rich, handsome, smart, etc) but IN SPITE of what they are (a hideous monster that wants to eat her :dunno:). OK, laugh now

awwwww <insert slowly crying smiley here>

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I hate movies that make me feel feelings.

I felt nothing after watching that cheeseball.

But I recently watched Marley and Me and I cried like a blubbering idiot.

ok, I'll spill....but read it, then laugh..and The Notebook is TERRIBLE...there, a girl said it.

I think Twilight would be an interesting one to have a guy watch. NO, I don't root for either Team Jacob or Team Edward, wouldn't do either one of them ;). WHAT I took away from it was you should fall in love with a person not BECAUSE of what they are (rich, handsome, smart, etc) but IN SPITE of what they are (a hideous monster that wants to eat her :dunno:). OK, laugh now

Kara owns and has read all of the books and has both movies on DVD...She wouldn't let me watch if I asked. In fact, if I enter the room while she's watching, she pauses it until I leave...She knows how pissed she would get as soon as I bust out laughing at the first cheesy thing I see(which usually takes around 2-3 seconds).:laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Kara owns and has read all of the books and has both movies on DVD...She wouldn't let me watch if I asked. In fact, if I enter the room while she's watching, she pauses it until I leave...She knows how pissed she would get as soon as I bust out laughing at the first cheesy thing I see(which usually takes around 2-3 seconds).:laugh:

My best friend and I went to see the newest one in the theater. We spent the whole movie laughing at the cheesy lines. I mean, seriously, he gets a bed for his room, for her to sleep in. She wants sex, starts trying to take her clothes off. He stops her, saying "stop trying to take your clothes off"? really?:dunno:

Nope, but one of those may or may not be my middle name :popcorn:

are we supposed to guess now?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    My best friend and I went to see the newest one in the theater. We spent the whole movie laughing at the cheesy lines. I mean, seriously, he gets a bed for his room, for her to sleep in. She wants sex, starts trying to take her clothes off. He stops her, saying "stop trying to take your clothes off"? really?:dunno:

393twilightmotivational1.jpg

And on that note, I'm gonna go murder my pillow with my face :D

I think OneBadV8 just admitted he's a pillow biter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom