• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That is NICE Relic! Congrats! Maybe if you have anytime this weekend let us know, we've been wanting to go out to Elberfeld and shoot some skeet.

Id like to go Saturday...a buddy asked me if I wanted to go out to the coal mines and shoot clays and I told him maybe..but if yall wanna go I'll go. been awhile since Ive got to hang out with you guys.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :rockwoot:

Are there any dimples you need to grind out like in the Remington's or is that just screw on and replace the spring and ready to go?

no need to grind out the dimples. TSG along with S&J Hardware out of Canada have developed a new mag follower. Hi Viz green derlin. Available at our shop for $11.95

dscn4086.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Instead of Paypal, I wanted to do a FTF... I can trade you some surplus ammo that I have... not sure of its condition but I am sure it is okay...

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Id like to go Saturday...a buddy asked me if I wanted to go out to the coal mines and shoot clays and I told him maybe..but if yall wanna go I'll go. been awhile since Ive got to hang out with you guys.

Okay, or see if he wants to go too. I can get that homemade thrower that hooks up to a resse hitch, can't remember if you seen that or not but it works pretty good. And just so you know we've missed hanging out with you, especially Jim, he is always thinking about you :dunno:. Anyways sounds like a good time so Jim will get ahold of you then. :)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thank God that it is windy and sunny today. We are melting snow fast, luckily a lot of it is evaporating. Otherwise it would be flooding. I bet I lost 3-4 inches (maybe more) of snow out front today.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Okay, or see if he wants to go too. I can get that homemade thrower that hooks up to a resse hitch, can't remember if you seen that or not but it works pretty good. And just so you know we've missed hanging out with you, especially Jim, he is always thinking about you :dunno:. Anyways sounds like a good time so Jim will get ahold of you then. :)

aww Jim misses me:D
    sweet! a clay thrower will be alot better than throwin em by hand! I got a case of clays and can pick up another.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Front and backyard and driveway is still like an ice rink. I will be so glad when it all melts away. :D It can't be too soon for me.

Hello Sclark:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom