• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Our backyard is like a skating rink. We still have a lot of ice and now it is really slippery. The doggies have a hard time walking on it.

the yard is ice, the sidewalk has a dip in it right at the back gate, hence the flood. I would park out front but then I have to brave the icy sidewalk on the side of the house to get to the back door. I'll just keep practicing my acrobatic skills. :D

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    the yard is ice, the sidewalk has a dip in it right at the back gate, hence the flood. I would park out front but then I have to brave the icy sidewalk on the side of the house to get to the back door. I'll just keep practicing my acrobatic skills. :D

can you put some boards down or even an old skid would work...

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA

Acrobatic skills :D I would fall and break my back. Me and the ice dont get along. I do the turtle walk on ice.....:laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Or maybe little Miss HandK?

Or Miss Boomstick.

I like the Name Sarge for a dog! but she does not like it for a little girl dog! She will a good size dog I saw her parents when we picked her up and they are beautiful dogs and a round 75 lb, He told me he has only ever seen one other reverse Brindle Boxer his whole life and was planing on keeping her for him self, but let us take her! :rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

My wife would just walk out there in her stocking feet!! she does it in the middle of winter my feet get cold just watching her!! :D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I like the name Venus for your puppy. You got her on Valentine's day which gets associated with Cupid who's mother was Venus. Then there's also Psyche who Cupid fell in love with. She was mortal and very beautiful, even more so than than Venus. Venus didn't like that. She made her perform tasks in order to find out where Cupid had went off to but after completing all of the tests, Venus gave her one final one. When Psyche opened a box she was put into a deep sleep. Cupid found out and asked the gods to make Psyche a goddess as well. They were re-united.

So there are two, Venus and Psyche. :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I like the name Venus for your puppy. You got her on Valentine's day which gets associated with Cupid who's mother was Venus. Then there's also Psyche who Cupid fell in love with. She was mortal and very beautiful, even more so than than Venus. Venus didn't like that. She made her perform tasks in order to find out where Cupid had went off to but after completing all of the tests, Venus gave her one final one. When Psyche opened a box she was put into a deep sleep. Cupid found out and asked the gods to make Psyche a goddess as well. They were re-united.

So there are two, Venus and Psyche. :)

Thank you! that is a neet story behind the names too! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom