• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I was gonna go gun shopping this weekend..but its just not in the cards:( Gotta stay home cause I got a sick kid and my wife is getting sick.
    Oh well..itll give me another week to decide what I really want. Im thinking maybe a Winchester SX3 or Benelli vinci.:dunno::dunno:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I was gonna go gun shopping this weekend..but its just not in the cards:( Gotta stay home cause I got a sick kid and my wife is getting sick.
    Oh well..itll give me another week to decide what I really want. Im thinking maybe a Winchester SX3 or Benelli vinci.:dunno::dunno:

Sorry to hear that Kris, I hope they get to feeling better soon! and pic's when you get it!! :rockwoot::D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ok fess up! what did you do!! :D

I deleted a visitor message that I mistakenly thought was reported by the member whose profile it was posted on. I can't figure out how to "un-delete" it. I'll have to ask Scutter.

They were both PWs too. :runaway: :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I deleted a visitor message that I mistakenly thought was reported by the member whose profile it was posted on. I can't figure out how to "un-delete" it. I'll have to ask Scutter.

Thats funny rite there!! Umm you being human is not going to go over well with some people!! :laugh:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

If you ever meet those two in real life, you will see it's hard to hurt their feelings!!!!!:D
    You guys do a good job here.
    Stop listening to the nay sayers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom