Pownage!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    waiting on MrsG's story......

while I wait for them, seems this isn't as big an emergency as other things in Indy right now. No I am NOT cutting them down

the neighbor boy had been here a couple times tonight. I heard a knock on the door and it was a soft knock, which his is, and I thought it was him. I opened the door and it isn't him. My porch light is out so I couldn't look out the window to see who it was.

The guy starts stammering about he tried to ring the bell and it didn't ring and he had to knock and he was so for bothering me, after about 30 seconds I lifted my shirt and grabbed my gun. I didn;t try to hide it when I did it. he saw me and decided whatever he needed wasn't that important. he turned and left pretty fast.

I went to call the hubby not long after he left and I see a text from the neighbor, who is also home with no hubby right now and she had him stop at her place too. He got out with her he was trying to sell a computer. She turned him away, she had her gun behind her back where he couldn't see it.

I watched him walk west from here without stopping at any other houses. Her and I both have vehicles sitting outside on the street in front of our house. So did some of the others he walked past though. Not sure what he was doing for sure but my senses are up and I need a drink.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    while I wait for them, seems this isn't as big an emergency as other things in Indy right now. No I am NOT cutting them down

the neighbor boy had been here a couple times tonight. I heard a knock on the door and it was a soft knock, which his is, and I thought it was him. I opened the door and it isn't him. My porch light is out so I couldn't look out the window to see who it was.

The guy starts stammering about he tried to ring the bell and it didn't ring and he had to knock and he was so for bothering me, after about 30 seconds I lifted my shirt and grabbed my gun. I didn;t try to hide it when I did it. he saw me and decided whatever he needed wasn't that important. he turned and left pretty fast.

I went to call the hubby not long after he left and I see a text from the neighbor, who is also home with no hubby right now and she had him stop at her place too. He got out with her he was trying to sell a computer. She turned him away, she had her gun behind her back where he couldn't see it.

I watched him walk west from here without stopping at any other houses. Her and I both have vehicles sitting outside on the street in front of our house. So did some of the others he walked past though. Not sure what he was doing for sure but my senses are up and I need a drink.

Yep when the spidy senses are telling you something is not right pay attention to them!! Better safe than sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom