• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Its almost the weekend, but I still gotta make it through tomorrow. So I better go get me some sleep.

Maybe I'll have that dream again...:naughty:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I had a dream the other night and the dang thing was about zombies. Of all things, I was dreaming about zombies. AND, I was camping by myself in the woods in a TENT. I wasn't even in my camper. The tent wasn't even a real tent either. It was more like the screen rooms you see on tents. It was two screen rooms together. i was trying to sleep in the tent. The whole thing made no sense because that is so NOT what I would have been doing. On that note, I think it's time for me to hit the hay as well. Night all.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I had a dream the other night and the dang thing was about zombies. Of all things, I was dreaming about zombies. AND, I was camping by myself in the woods in a TENT. I wasn't even in my camper. The tent wasn't even a real tent either. It was more like the screen rooms you see on tents. It was two screen rooms together. i was trying to sleep in the tent. The whole thing made no sense because that is so NOT what I would have been doing. On that note, I think it's time for me to hit the hay as well. Night all.
    \

Weird dream... I've been having them too.

Really weird. And, I'm not even on any meds...:n00b:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I have been having dreams about smoking...

Last night I dream that I bought a pack telling myself I would only have one smoke a day, then I sat in the snow naked and smoked the whole pack!!!

I quit smoking almost a month ago so I am sure it is my head just f'in with me but why was I naked in the snow?? I need a dream interpreter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom