• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You have REAL friends you lucky bastard? What are the real ones like?

Well, some of them smell funny, some of them don't. There are even real girls out there!!!! And they make words with their mouths that you do not have to read!!! But, I strongly caution everyone. It's a scary world out there to. Take it slow. Maybe just stand by the front door with it open for a couple of minutes the first day, then move on to putting one foot outside the next....

That's how I did it...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, some of them smell funny, some of them don't. There are even real girls out there!!!! And they make words with their mouths that you do not have to read!!! But, I strongly caution everyone. It's a scary world out there to. Take it slow. Maybe just stand by the front door with it open for a couple of minutes the first day, then move on to putting one foot outside the next....

That's how I did it...

Never caught a VD from a virtual one though :rockwoot:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    :noway::noway:

I quit smoking I only have one bad habit left ( unless you count obsessive masturbation)and that is my Caffeine problem. You leave my Monster Java Alone!!!!

Nobody caught the masturbation part?? Come on I expected to get my next splat from that one... Geez whats a guy gotta do around here.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Nobody caught the masturbation part?? Come on I expected to get my next splat from that one... Geez whats a guy gotta do around here.

I'm not shaking your hand anymore. From now on, you'll have to settle for a friendly wave from a minimum of 21 feet.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah.........it sounds like a temp hit, but you gotta start somewhere, besides do you think he will change his ways when he comes back????

Not just no, but hell no. I'm sure he's taking notes and bookmarking threads so he has all of the troll fodder he needs when he comes back.

:+1:

Ignore list is the best feature ever! :rockwoot:

I've never used it before, but I don't have trouble ignoring him.

There are even real girls out there!!!! And they make words with their mouths that you do not have to read!!!

OK, now I know you are bull:poop:ing me.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    @ Benny WOW.

@ Scutter, lemme know when you get that 21 foot prototype pole made and put me down for one in the coming group buy!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    On a side note, I really hate living in the upper left hand corner of this state. It seems like everything is so much cheaper elsewhere but, then when you factor in the shipping, I'm pretty much screwed either way!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    On a side note, I really hate living in the upper left hand corner of this state. It seems like everything is so much cheaper elsewhere but, then when you factor in the shipping, I'm pretty much screwed either way!

You need to get farther away from Chicago anyway.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    My girlfriend made me take her to a concert in Chicago back in November. My left eye didn't stop twitching the entire time, not to mention the pain in my jaw from gritting my teeth. The next time I have to go up there, I'm calling Kick.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You need to get farther away from Chicago anyway.

Tell me about it, I work in the same county as that hell hole.... not that the rest of the county / state is any better.... I almost feel like Lake County, Indiana is an extension of Illinois at times....

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    My girlfriend made me take her to a concert in Chicago back in November. My left eye didn't stop twitching the entire time, not to mention the pain in my jaw from gritting my teeth. The next time I have to go up there, I'm calling Kick.

:rockwoot: Double Date! The women can talk about how great it is and we can talk about how horrible they are for making us go there!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom