• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think you should make a shill account, give it mod rights and do all the LEO mopping with it instead :D

The thought had crossed my mind. However, then I would be "hiding behind an anonymous account" and "have no accountability for my actions". Seriously, there's no possible way to win.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What happened? Did you get an infraction:laugh:

The usual. If we take action, we hate any opinion that doesn't mesh with ours and we stomp on free speech. If we don't take action, then we "condone this $!@# on INGO and should be ashamed of ourselves". Meanwhile, WE'RE not the ones who are arguing and name-calling. It's fun! I tried to make a drinking game out of it by taking a shot every time someone called me a name, but I almost went blind from alcohol poisoning in the first eight minutes.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    The usual. If we take action, we hate any opinion that doesn't mesh with ours and we stomp on free speech. If we don't take action, then we "condone this $!@# on INGO and should be ashamed of ourselves". Meanwhile, WE'RE not the ones who are arguing and name-calling. It's fun! I tried to make a drinking game out of it by taking a shot every time someone called me a name, but I almost went blind from alcohol poisoning in the first eight minutes.

:lmfao::40oz::40oz::runaway::alcoholic:
    And buy the way I think you singling out alcoholics!! ;) :D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :): Drinking to stupidity leads to stupidity in other forms.

I have no problem with calling out a cop if said officer did something real bad and will gladly join in on it. However, a lot of the stuff is just ridiculous and I don't ever see the usual bashers posting threads or videos of when an officer goes above and beyond the call of duty to help citizens in need. IMO, that is where I lose need to debate or post in their threads anymore as they have no credibility. It is a sticky situation like the religion thing was where you either ban everything related good and bad or have to wade through the B.S. on a daily basis. Better you guys then me:yesway:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    :lmfao::40oz::40oz::runaway::alcoholic:
    And buy the way I think you singling out alcoholics!! ;) :D

You know that if you didn't abuse our rights to fart in public and drive 90mph without a seat belt while drinking a Coors Light then Scutter wouldn't be getting a headache. Just sayin HandK cause I know you just sit in your well lit car polishing your jack boots for the next poor and soon to be oppressed citizen. (add purple wherever you like):):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom