• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    10 you guys are sissies!! Try 1 degree 5 minutes ago when I let the dog out.

A plus side to that is she went out did her business and right back in, no Fing off like normal.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That is the 2nd time I have seen someone say it's supposed to be 50 on Sunday?? Where are you getting this from? :) I keep going to National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and it's telling me 41 for central Indiana and 46 for the Bloomington area.

I'd much rather have 50 though... anything higher than 30 though seems warm anymore. My furnace would like it to be a little warmer too. I swear it runs constantly. It decides to take a 2 minute break every once in a while.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We are supposed to sky rocket to 34 by the weekend... rain... melting the snow... some localized flooding... nice.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That is the 2nd time I have seen someone say it's supposed to be 50 on Sunday?? Where are you getting this from? :) I keep going to National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and it's telling me 41 for central Indiana and 46 for the Bloomington area.

I'd much rather have 50 though... anything higher than 30 though seems warm anymore. My furnace would like it to be a little warmer too. I swear it runs constantly. It decides to take a 2 minute break every once in a while.

I was exaggerating a bit, but if it gets to 46 degrees, it will feel like 50 to me. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom