• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    but it's not about Detroit. Me ex was in Grapevine (TX) for Army training. They told all the guys about a ring of car jacker's going around. They would watch for nice cars to roll up to a stop light, then have a scantily clad young lady walk by the car on one side (it was cold weather). So, while all the guys were looking that way, the car jackers would come up to the car on the other side, guns drawn.....BAM, no more car

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    but it's not about Detroit. Me ex was in Grapevine (TX) for Army training. They told all the guys about a ring of car jacker's going around. They would watch for nice cars to roll up to a stop light, then have a scantily clad young lady walk by the car on one side (it was cold weather). So, while all the guys were looking that way, the car jackers would come up to the car on the other side, guns drawn.....BAM, no more car

Well there were no scantily clad young ladies that I seen anywhere and I was still cautious of guns being drawn:D Now, there was an adult establishment near my hotel called The Landing Strip:naughty:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom