• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'm sure there are a good number. You should probably also ask how many don't live with their parents.

True, once you get to my age, you better have a really good reason if you're living with your parents...still OR again. I only know one guy my age or older who lives with his parents, he's got a decent excuse and he's actually avoiding dating because he lives with his parents

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'm sure there are a good number. You should probably also ask how many don't live with their parents.
    Ah...well the single number just dropped by 1/2 including a large portion of single people in the politics section.

lol yeah well that's a line I would never cross

Not saying you would and great for you. That is a line that nobody should ever cross on either side.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    handk.gif

I think that should be a legitimate smiley on here :+1:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Ah...well the single number just dropped by 1/2 including a large portion of single people in the politics section.

Not saying you would and great for you. That is a line that nobody should ever cross on either side.

I know you weren't. I had to listen to my ex talk about other girls hitting on him all the time, girls that knew he was married. Drove me freakin crazy. Then watch my mom leave my dad for another guy. Marriage is supposed to mean something

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    True, once you get to my age, you better have a really good reason if you're living with your parents...still OR again. I only know one guy my age or older who lives with his parents, he's got a decent excuse and he's actually avoiding dating because he lives with his parents

I have a couple of deadbeat friends that are still living at home. :rolleyes:

And if you're still living at home are you avoiding dating or is dating avoiding you :dunno:

:D

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I have a couple of deadbeat friends that are still living at home. :rolleyes:

And if you're still living at home are you avoiding dating or is dating avoiding you :dunno:

:D

Think of the upside V8! Mom, I am hungry! Mom, I need my laundry done! Mom, don't interrupt me when I am trying to post 5yr old videos about police intervention!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom