• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Ironjaw, hows the quitting smokes going?
    Me and Jim want to quit this year.

IJ doesn't have very strong will power he did great for almost 3/4 days and caved....I am going strong .

It's better to quit together, just don't try it on a weekend when your home together. never works

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    We have plenty of ice on the cars and house. My neighbors have not gotten out or moved their cars at all. I am going to wait a couple hours before I go out and chisel my car.

Good morning INGO!!

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    IJ doesn't have very strong will power he did great for almost 3/4 days and caved....I am going strong .

It's better to quit together, just don't try it on a weekend when your home together. never works

Good for you! Thats great and keep it up.Tell Ironjaw not to give up, just have to try again when he is ready. Jim quit for almost 4 years once so I know he can do it again, worried more about myself, been smoking for over 20 years and I can't remember life before smokes :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    wait just a dog gone minute.

news is reporting that EVERYTHING at Indianapolis Airport was canceled, so if that's the case why did I just hear a plane fly over?

Yes we hear planes on the east side, not as much as west side though.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I waiting for more people to post pics in the ice storm pic thread Fenway started.

I'm curious how bad some areas are.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    wait just a dog gone minute.

news is reporting that EVERYTHING at Indianapolis Airport was canceled, so if that's the case why did I just hear a plane fly over?

Yes we hear planes on the east side, not as much as west side though.

I just heard one fly over my house...uh oh MrsG! You pissed off the wrong waitress up north and they are coming for you:):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just heard one fly over my house...uh oh MrsG! You pissed off the wrong waitress up north and they are coming for you:):

it was way to loud, meaning low or not your typical airliner. Would they have jets or something for the funeral of Officer Moore? That is only 5 minutes from our home but they are still seating people right now. Watching on tv. the amount of people is wow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom