• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My truck won't fit in my garage so I put a tarp over the cab to keep the ice off the glass. Not looking forward to driving tomorrow. Even if I keep my personal truck clean, my work van is out in the open. Its gonna be a real mess in the morning.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Y'know guys, this has happened before. The thread is humming along, I come in and make a few posts and everyone clams up.

The joke is getting old... ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My truck won't fit in my garage so I put a tarp over the cab to keep the ice off the glass. Not looking forward to driving tomorrow. Even if I keep my personal truck clean, my work van is out in the open. Its gonna be a real mess in the morning.

Keep some window washer fluid in a spray bottle. It usually has an antifreeze component and can help melt the ice off your windshield.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

My truck's sitting out in the parking lot..I wish I had a garage for it...but I don't have to be anywhere until 2pm....:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I think I'm gonna take that tarp with me to work tomorrow. It gonna sit at work all day and that's when most of the ice is supposed to be coming down.

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Don't pour antifreeze any where but your cooling system, it will take forever to get the smearing off of the windows. TIP, pickle juice, the brine solution will wreck some ice, NJ is using it on their roads.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I found my favorite drink, Snapple Peach Tea, in Walmart! The shelf is usually empty and only lemon is left, but tonight they had six of the 2 quart containers left and I got them all. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I found my favorite drink, Snapple Peach Tea, in Walmart! The shelf is usually empty and only lemon is left, but tonight they had six of the 2 quart containers left and I got them all. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

I thought you said Arnold Palmers are your favorite.
    (Yeah, that was over the summer, but I remember stupid crap like that)

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

What?! Nobody in the store asked you to leave because of your hat? What's wrong with those people? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom