• Status
    Not open for further replies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    HotPocket, what time are you wanting people to show up for the Chop In? I didn't make it to the last one and want to meet some of the fine people I see on here. (well HotPocket, Kinnards80, and one or two more):D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I had one lady salute me to which I shortly after brake checked her and am pretty sure I seen her drink go flying out of her hand in my rear view:evilangel:

If I actually drive on the interstate I get people who slow way down suddenly when they see me coming in the rearview window. Then I get close enough for them to see I'm not a LEO :D and they speed back up.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    HotPocket, what time are you wanting people to show up for the Chop In? I didn't make it to the last one and want to meet some of the fine people I see on here. (well HotPocket, Kinnards80, and one or two more):D
    I'm not sure if we have set a time yet. I'll get back to ya with that. How far away are you?

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I'm not sure if we have set a time yet. I'll get back to ya with that. How far away are you?

1 and 1/2 hours by mapquest so about an hour or so with no speed traps:D I am in New Castle.

I may have to stop in Speedway on my way home and cause a comotion at a pet store to make someones day go better:laugh:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    irish is going to the chop-in? :facepalm:

Maybe I'll have to back out. :stickpoke:

:D

You won't know who I am without me telling you my screen name:cool: Just wait...I will be introducing myself from Joe Williams to Smoking357. Should be good times. Honestly, I don't think I have met anybody in person except Que who is supposed to be there so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom