• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I have my phone set up to transcribe voicemails. The following was a call from a local marina who were working on one of our ski boats. No wonder we couldn't figure out what was wrong :lmfao:

“Hey Dan number 11 is running pretty good now I open the Frado blade up a little bit so I don't know I don't Wasaga blades it's open to hear more um under your hat your gray research I kind of figured it out on my own as I was reading online is being you don't want to issues with forwards I opened it up a little bit so the back wasn't working so hard and that seems to be taking care of the surgeon at an idol I did do it for see in the morning I was able to do that and cleared right up and we ran it

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Must have been a fascinating squirrel. ;)

then I get text messages with beautiful little babies... I am so in love

I've been following the drama on Jim Lucas's page. He sent a letter to the Indy Star and posted something on his FB page in regards to rape and learning to "Not become a victim", trying to help women learn self defense, etc. The trolls came out of the woodwork and are slamming him for being a misogynist, blaming the victim, etc, etc. Just amazes me how the twist of words can be so damaging to someone, if they roll over and let it happen that is. Jim isn't doing that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom