mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Popping in to see what's happened today. I need to empty the dryer and get the washer switched over and reloaded. Then I need to whip up a batch of cowboy beans for a shooting party tomorrow. Red....wear your ear plugs in case there is tannerite...we'll be just south of Koontz Lake a bit.

I also should mow the grass. Hubby and the daughter are out fishing so I have free time to kill.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    OK mom!
    I think we might go out tomorrow also, brother picked up a couple more pistols

Think we changed our minds and are going to the festival tomorrow

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello again...I was making up the cowboy beans to get them simmering. I found a ham bone in the freezer and threw that in the pot too. They should be perfect by tomorrow.

Just going to some friends' house for a fish fry/shooting gathering. Nothing fancy and not a big group.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Starting to realize I spend an awful lot of time on here without posting much. Guess I'll have to make more of an effort. Thanks for being such a great bunch.

Glad to hear you are recovering, Sam. My prayers for your continued health are still coming.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hubby took the boy to the doc today for a bite that was spreading a rash, BAD along with a rash on his ankles.
    Poison Oak on his ankles, the rash on his arm is from the insect bite, not sure exactly what they are doing for that.
    Doc needed to give him a shot for the poison oak, the boy HATES the thought of getting shots. he got it anyway.
    They finish in the exam room, they walk to the receptionist desk and hubby is taking care of the stuff there, hears a loud thump and the boy is laying out cold on the floor. Doc comes running from his office in the back, they check him over good. Think he just got himself to worked up over the shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom