Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello Greg.

It's raining like a peeing cow as we say over here.

I think that saying is "like a cow peeing on a flat rock"....not sure where that came from, but it paints such a pretty visual.

Afternoon all. Had to come in and do some google mapping and calling to figure out the neighbor's schedule for Thursday. It looks like we have to go to South Bend for an 8 a.m. appt and be in Chesterton by 10 for her other one...this could be interesting. I have no idea what construction we will hit between those two locations since I don't travel those roads very often. Toll road or non toll road...that is the question. :dunno:

Threw a pork should roast in the oven and mixed up a batch of sourdough bread and now heading back out to finish planting the flowers. I got the ones moved that I wanted to and weeded one big bed already. I kept looking up to a couple of does staring at me. I must have been singing too loudly with my mp3 player.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    72 and sunny here. I need to refill two of my hummingbird feeders and head back out so I can get more done before I have to come back in to punch the bread dough and make it into the loaf for the second rise. Just realized....my oven is in use for the roast. Hmmmm....I wonder if both will fit in there...may have to adjust the temp and make that work. LOL

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think that saying is "like a cow peeing on a flat rock"....not sure where that came from, but it paints such a pretty visual.

Afternoon all. Had to come in and do some google mapping and calling to figure out the neighbor's schedule for Thursday. It looks like we have to go to South Bend for an 8 a.m. appt and be in Chesterton by 10 for her other one...this could be interesting. I have no idea what construction we will hit between those two locations since I don't travel those roads very often. Toll road or non toll road...that is the question. :dunno:

Threw a pork should roast in the oven and mixed up a batch of sourdough bread and now heading back out to finish planting the flowers. I got the ones moved that I wanted to and weeded one big bed already. I kept looking up to a couple of does staring at me. I must have been singing too loudly with my mp3 player.

That's a saying we have in French, no flat rock involved here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ok...enough lolly gagging...there is work to be done. Back out I go. I don't want the deer to get lonely.

BBS

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Mom 6 is shut down by 49 they are working on the bridge over the tracks. Where 6 hits 421 is 600 take that down to 49.

We hit a gas service, FD is here, waiting on nipsco

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom