• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know if you read back at all, Mrs. G. When I got the mail today, I was coming back up the drive and had a very small fawn trot across the driveway about 10 to 15 feet away from me. Mama was hot on her trail catching up to her. I just froze when I realized it was a fawn and not a dog or something. I knew mama had to be close by and didn't think she had already crossed so I just stopped and a few seconds later, she came charging out of the woods racing after her baby. It was the coolest thing to have them so close!
    oh wow, no I missed that. I bet that was just awesome.
    one of these days, I will live in the country and be able to enjoy all that too.
    Now all the wild animals I see is birds, squirrels, rabbits and now and then a possum and raccoon.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I would be happy without the raccoons. I have a whole family visiting every night now. I have to take down most of my bird feeders/hummingbird feeders or they empty them all and steal the suet.

The deer have done surprisingly well this year about not eating my flowers or garden.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I would be happy without the raccoons. I have a whole family visiting every night now. I have to take down most of my bird feeders/hummingbird feeders or they empty them all and steal the suet.

The deer have done surprisingly well this year about not eating my flowers or garden.

you've trained the deer well!!

I am off to bed. I'll read for an hour and sleep half the morning.

Have a good night all

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    good night, Mrs. G

I'm just waiting to see if Lilly is going to come in for the night. If she isn't here when this show is over on the TV, she is sleeping outside with the critters.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is humid as hell today.

I did get a picture of my little friend yesterday! Just one and none of mom, but I have this little tyke on the camera and me immediately after as I came back up the drive. So cool seeing this one up so close as it ran in front of me.

STC_0267.jpg

Good morning!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom