mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Didn't miss much SSG. I used to log in and find pages and pages to catch up on...now it is one or two most days.

Beautiful day today! I woke up to 60 degrees, sunshine and turkeys gobbling in the back yard.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg.

I need to get moving to the neighbor's. I hope she is doing a bit better today. I finally got her antibiotics picked up yesterday. Urgent care sent the script to the wrong pharmacy in the wrong town...no idea why and no apologies, but we finally got it to the right place and got it filled. I really wonder what the older people do that don't have someone who can help them with stuff like this. It makes me crazy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and one more reason why I am sad my doctor is retiring, I don't have that issue with him or his staff. UGHHH I don't want to find a new doctor.

how is everyone this morning

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was urgent care, Mrs. G, but still very frustrating. I offered to pick up the script but they said it had to be submitted via email even though it was not a narcotic. Made no sense to me, but I finally got it for her. We will need to follow up with her doctor in South Bend. I'm going to see if they can put her on a preventative dose of something for the UTI's. The falls are getting way too frequent and this is normally the cause.

Well...I am out....HAGD! BBL

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Is your old doc going to be helping you find a new doc? Mine did when he retired.

yes, I got one recommendation from his nurse today. I have 6 mths to find one, that's when I run out of my arthritis med. I'll get the rest of my meds refilled when my blood work comes back. That will buy me a year for one, 6 mths for the other 2. So, as long as I don't get sick, I am good and can take my time finding a good one.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    yes, I got one recommendation from his nurse today. I have 6 mths to find one, that's when I run out of my arthritis med. I'll get the rest of my meds refilled when my blood work comes back. That will buy me a year for one, 6 mths for the other 2. So, as long as I don't get sick, I am good and can take my time finding a good one.

Good luck . . . It is a real pain!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good luck . . . It is a real pain!

so's my knee and I need some other routine stuff done. I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer :):

My daughters and I decided to do some exercises over the weekend, we started with squats, I barely got down and my knee told me it wasn't happening. It also pops and pains if I move wrong, walk down the stairs, etc. I'm stubborn though, I'll wait until I can't handle it anymore.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    so's my knee and I need some other routine stuff done. I've waited this long, I can wait a little longer :):

My daughters and I decided to do some exercises over the weekend, we started with squats, I barely got down and my knee told me it wasn't happening. It also pops and pains if I move wrong, walk down the stairs, etc. I'm stubborn though, I'll wait until I can't handle it anymore.

They can do very good things in PT, I know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom