Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will have $$ next week to send.

So..we ran out of cookies. I did not get the lawn mowed, but I did make pie. I couldn't decide what kind to make so we have peach and cherry. I also baked bread.

I'm making a pasta dish with broccoli and leftover rotisserie chicken from our redneck cooker event.

I also found out my prize from the photo contest where I entered pictures from my trail camera. Stealth cam had a contest so I submitted some pictures just for fun...not realizing there were prizes. I won a new camera...new model that is not even available yet, but will be sent in a few weeks when they get the first shipment. They sell for about $220. I'm psyched! I need to start saving some of my favorite pictures for future contests!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will have $$ next week to send.

So..we ran out of cookies. I did not get the lawn mowed, but I did make pie. I couldn't decide what kind to make so we have peach and cherry. I also baked bread.

I'm making a pasta dish with broccoli and leftover rotisserie chicken from our redneck cooker event.

I also found out my prize from the photo contest where I entered pictures from my trail camera. Stealth cam had a contest so I submitted some pictures just for fun...not realizing there were prizes. I won a new camera...new model that is not even available yet, but will be sent in a few weeks when they get the first shipment. They sell for about $220. I'm psyched! I need to start saving some of my favorite pictures for future contests!

"COOKIES"........................What........No "COOKIES"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    got my 30 botox shots for migraines today. ugh.

Spent a bunch of $$$ at Menards to fix my fence (which I didn't get to), fix up an old flagpole, and make an advertising sign for the Veteran's Café.

And my Escape is STILL at Ford.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom