• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    IKR??? When there is just two at home, a big batch of something will go a long way. Last week before I worked in Florida, I make a crockpot roast with taters & carrots. Wife ate that while I was gone.
    Do you use any mixes with the roast....like Italian mix?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This is the third time I've had them. I think you can only get the vaccine if you have not had chicken pox, but I'm not sure.

The doctor recommended the vaccine for my husband. I read a bit about it, and it appears that anyone over a certain age (60?) is recommended to get it even if you have had chicken pox or shingles in the past. He decided he doesn't want the vaccine so I guess he is not getting it. It is very expensive at the doctor's office so they told him to go to CVS.

:+1: Yes he is.....

Stop that, or people will get the wrong impression of Lurkers and think they are nice people.....:):

Shhhh....they are not! They are mean and evil.

Hi everybody! I have an hour until I have to leave for Monon. Hubby is out hunting...left his phone on a different counter today but a bit closer to the door this time so it almost made it out with him.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    The doctor recommended the vaccine for my husband. I read a bit about it, and it appears that anyone over a certain age (60?) is recommended to get it even if you have had chicken pox or shingles in the past. He decided he doesn't want the vaccine so I guess he is not getting it. It is very expensive at the doctor's office so they told him to go to CVS.

Shhhh....they are not! They are mean and evil.

Hi everybody! I have an hour until I have to leave for Monon. Hubby is out hunting...left his phone on a different counter today but a bit closer to the door this time so it almost made it out with him.
    You need to sew (or knit) his phone to his sleeve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom