Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Sylvain

I'm here. I've been crocheting. The neighbor lady was told she cannot use the rolling walker anymore until she is doing better with her gait. They gave her a regular walker to use and she is mad because she won't have the storage compartment like hers has under the seat. No seat on the one she is to use either. I am making a tote bag to hang on it for her purse, keys, id badge, cell phone, etc. I just need to make the pockets now and add the tabs to fasten it to the walker. I might have it done before I go to bed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hi Sylvain

I'm here. I've been crocheting. The neighbor lady was told she cannot use the rolling walker anymore until she is doing better with her gait. They gave her a regular walker to use and she is mad because she won't have the storage compartment like hers has under the seat. No seat on the one she is to use either. I am making a tote bag to hang on it for her purse, keys, id badge, cell phone, etc. I just need to make the pockets now and add the tabs to fasten it to the walker. I might have it done before I go to bed.

I love those bags for the elderly. I know my grandma had one and when Mom needed a walker for a bit she had one. Lifesavers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I love those bags for the elderly. I know my grandma had one and when Mom needed a walker for a bit she had one. Lifesavers.

They have some pretty easy patterns that are quite functional. Her purse isn't very big and she doesn't like to leave it in her apartment since there are a lot of people with keys (cleaning staff, maintenance, etc.) so I am making sure it has a pocket big enough for her purse and a water bottle and smaller pockets for her keys/phone/remote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom