• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I am setting up a new distributor in the Northeast for my product. As part of the deal I have to spend 2 weeks traveling with the distributor reps up there. NOT looking forward to 2 weeks traveling in Boston and NYC & New Jersey.....I really don't like that area of the country....driving there SUCKS!!! Gonna have to get this done by mid-March....

I can't understand how people live in those areas!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I can't understand how people live in those areas!

The Northeast is funny, I used to travel it extensively when I was with GE....I have found 95% of Northeasterners still live within 5-10 miles of where they were born and other than Florida, they know nothing about the rest of the country...They think the NE lifestyle and mindset are completely normal....We are truely flyover country to them...

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    The Northeast is funny, I used to travel it extensively when I was with GE....I have found 95% of Northeasterners still live within 5-10 miles of where they were born and other than Florida, they know nothing about the rest of the country...They think the NE lifestyle and mindset are completely normal....We are truely flyover country to them...

Well, that keeps them out of our area!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, I just finished my number one duty in life, keeping the Cats entertained...

I just showered and washed my hair to go get a haircut soon. I didn't bet the bathroom door completely closed and Nubby and Red Kitty came in. They jumped up on the tub and batted water drops on the shower curtain while I was taking care of business...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Once my hair dries, I need a haircut...I am like 3 weeks over due....Don't want to be accused of being a long haired hippy freak like CM...:):

I could have gotten a haircut earlier this week, but I didn't because it was bugging the wife...She kept asking when I was going to get it cut, and I was telling her I was letting it grow out so I could get a Man-Bun....:laugh:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Well the Dodge PU is fixed!
    corroded wire in the bottom of the fuse box, had to replace the terminal on a plug in, everything works now

Afternoon Gents!
    Ill look at my Caddie Sam and see if I can point you to the temp sensor. I know mine says to check the coolant level, but thats the sensor in the holding tank, I need to pull it and clean it like the forums say.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well the Dodge PU is fixed!
    corroded wire in the bottom of the fuse box, had to replace the terminal on a plug in, everything works now

Afternoon Gents!
    Ill look at my Caddie Sam and see if I can point you to the temp sensor. I know mine says to check the coolant level, but thats the sensor in the holding tank, I need to pull it and clean it like the forums say.

My 2003 Caddy has been saying that for years....

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Once my hair dries, I need a haircut...I am like 3 weeks over due....Don't want to be accused of being a long haired hippy freak like CM...:):

I could have gotten a haircut earlier this week, but I didn't because it was bugging the wife...She kept asking when I was going to get it cut, and I was telling her I was letting it grow out so I could get a Man-Bun....:laugh:

That is far worst than the mullet!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Uh.....I can hear you.

Ever Vigilant.....:shady:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Ok Sam, according to my Haynes repair manual, on the 4.9L the sensor is on the thermostat housing, and on the 4.6L it is located below the EGR valve.
    Looks like the EGR valve is on the drivers side ,in the back, on the side of the intake. should be about 1 1/2 " in dia. with a plug in it . It sits vertical.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ok Sam, according to my Haynes repair manual, on the 4.9L the sensor is on the thermostat housing, and on the 4.6L it is located below the EGR valve.
    Looks like the EGR valve is on the drivers side ,in the back, on the side of the intake. should be about 1 1/2 " in dia. with a plug in it . It sits vertical.

Thanks Red...Really, that helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Carp32
    Top Bottom