mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yarn is not a good buy on Ebay. The shipping kills any savings.

It is also hard to get the colors I need if I am working on something specific. I have a place online that does decent sales so I order when they are having free shipping.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are those Norwex clothes like microfiber towels?

They are microfiber cloths with some type of system that locks bacteria into them and won't let it transfer to other surfaces. They clean windows/mirrors, etc. with just water and then follow up with their window polishing cloth. Even grease or butter comes off with just water and no smears. I bought the set of cloths with the windshields of the vehicles in mind, but the more I read about them, the more I decided I wanted them for cleaning counters, bathrooms, etc. I want a set just for the kitchen and one for each bathroom now. I did get the cleaning paste too. It was kind of expensive at first glance but you only use a little bit at a time so it should last me a long time. I'm impressed so far. Kind of a cheeesy video, but she demonstrates this quite well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ7QpYf2fj4

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And while I am sharing videos...saw this demonstrated in a video on FB this morning.

I think I may order one of these for me and one for the hubby...any thoughts? Anybody familiar with these holsters???

I may start a thread to see if anyone here has any experience with them.

https://urbancarryholsters.com/

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Now I'm shopping in gun related categories at least. Holsters....which morphed into conceal carry purses and other accessories....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have always loved shopping on Ebay. My kids were very well dressed because of people who would sell new clothing...name brands I would never pay for at the store. I used to get clothes by the box for ridiculously low prices. Winter coats can be purchased very cheaply. I have bought Wilson's leather coats on there for as low as $15 including shipping. Lands End coats the same way. We buy tons of stuff on there for hubby's projects. Old motorcycle parts that are obsolete can sometimes be found as new old stock. When he rebuilt his 67 Chevy truck, I got a lot of things on Ebay including the complete new bed with the tailgate and rear bumper.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom