mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need a shower. And food. not at the same time though.

Remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer made salad in the shower?? That might be an idea!

Hey mom 45! Hope you had a good day.:)

It was! The neighbor lady was doing well today so that made it go much better. This week is not as busy with her so I am staying home tomorrow.

Just sitting her crocheting and getting ready to go make a beef pot pie for dinner. Hubby plans to go hunting again tonight. He got a fox last night, and said there are tons of coyote tracks out there so he is planning to go out again. Still some snow on the ground so he can see a bit better. I could see two HUGE hawks from the kitchen window that are out there watching over his bait pile.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Remember the Seinfeld episode where Kramer made salad in the shower?? That might be an idea!

It was! The neighbor lady was doing well today so that made it go much better. This week is not as busy with her so I am staying home tomorrow.

Just sitting her crocheting and getting ready to go make a beef pot pie for dinner. Hubby plans to go hunting again tonight. He got a fox last night, and said there are tons of coyote tracks out there so he is planning to go out again. Still some snow on the ground so he can see a bit better. I could see two HUGE hawks from the kitchen window that are out there watching over his bait pile.
    That is what I was thinking when I typed that...clean some vegetables while in there. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our leftover pot roast is in the pot pie with the taters, carrots and peas. 30 minutes till dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom