mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got this unpacked and sorted into projects to be done. Turkey breast in the crock pot is smelling good. Bread is rising. Pumpkin bread almost ready to come out of the oven.

Picture0129171437_1.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I may need to reorder to get the pink. This is just the last box that got here the other day. We won't look in the totes or other boxes, but I do have plans for most of this. Too many babies in the family...two due in April and two more in June so I have rather ambitious goals right now. I think they lost count when packing it up since I seem to have one extra skein that is not on the packing slip or my order form...got three of one color instead of the two I ordered.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I may need to reorder to get the pink. This is just the last box that got here the other day. We won't look in the totes or other boxes, but I do have plans for most of this. Too many babies in the family...two due in April and two more in June so I have rather ambitious goals right now. I think they lost count when packing it up since I seem to have one extra skein that is not on the packing slip or my order form...got three of one color instead of the two I ordered.
    Yeah, Mom. You are unprepared for babies of the fairer sex. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I also took a little man nap this afternoon. I stayed up until almost 2am last night watching Django Unchained.

We had Travis's 5 year old over for the night. She misses her cousins so they came over about 6:00 to play. They went home about 10:00 this morning. We had 4 of them for a slumber party of sorts. At 1:30-ish TT crawled into our bed. Abut 3:30-ish Mi-Mi followed. Needless to say sleep was rough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom